Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This website is operated by Jessica's Gardens. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Jessica's Gardens.
2. By visiting our website including all the information, tools and services available on it, and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
3. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
GARDENING SERVICES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Client shall provide proper access to the site at all times during normal working hours – 08.00 – 18.00 Monday to Friday. Proper access shall be defined as reasonable passage into the site, both front and rear gardens, to allow for tools and equipment to pass without undue difficulty.
2. Jessica's Gardens shall maintain in force all necessary insurances, licences, certificates and other legally required documents and disclose them to the Client when reasonably called upon to do so.
3. Jessica's Gardens shall supply and provide all tools and equipment necessary to carry out tasks set out by the Client, including all fuels, oils and other lubricants as may be required. All machinery shall be in good order of repair and be in safe condition and not hazardous to the operative or any other person on site.
4. Jessica's Gardens shall provide all suitable personal protective equipment.
5. The Client is to ensure that the site is clear of all obstructions including, but not restricted to, toys, furniture, dog and cat faecal matter, prior to Jessica's Gardens commencing the works programme.
6. Jessica's Gardens is not responsible for removing garden waste. It is the client's responsibility to provide waste disposal (garden waste bin, compost heap).
7. Payments should be made within 5 working days of receiving an invoice. Late payments will incur a Late Payment surcharge of 2.5% per week.
8. Garden visit cancellations should be made in a timely manner, giving at least 48 hours notice to Jessica's Gardens.
9. If you no longer wish to continue with Jessica's Gardens, a month's notice must be given.
10. Jessica's Gardens can provide plant and design suggestions, but these are suggestions based on our understanding of your requirements, locations and soil type. Following planting, it is the client's responsibility to maintain plant health and we do not take on any responsibility of plant losses.
FRESH CUT FLOWERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Jessica's Gardens offer seasonal fresh flowers, and our bouquets, bunches and floral gifts are offered as "Whatever is in season." Please look at our Social media feeds to see what is likely to be available. All orders will be bespoke and individual.
2. Jessica's Gardens offers fresh cut flowers from May to October. This can change based on the weather conditions, so please check availability prior to placing your order.
3. Delivery or Collection from Jessica's Gardens is available from Maty to October and must be arranged in advance. Please give 24 hours notice for your order, as the flowers must be conditioned.
4. Your order will only be accepted by us once we have confirmed we have your flowers and that we can offer collection or delivery on your suggested date.
5. Because we are a seasonal flower 'farm', weather conditions may affect our ability to provide fresh flowers.
6. Payment for flowers must be made prior to delivery or collection.
WEDDING FLOWERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Jessica’s Gardens will be providing flowers for the date and time of your event, confirmed by you. All flowers are picked fresh and will be at their best on your wedding day.
2. A deposit of £100 will need to be paid promptly (within 14 days of your invoice/quotation) to secure your wedding date. If this is not received within this time frame, you may lose your desired date to another booking. The deposit is non-refundable, as it will be used for bulbs, seeds and plants for your flowers. If a wedding is cancelled by external sources, this money can be used against flowers.
3. Payment must be made no later than one month before your wedding delivery date. If payment is not received in full in advance of your wedding date, the order will not be fulfilled. No refund can be given for any cancellation after the final payment has been made.
4. If any amendments need to be made to your quotation, ie; additional arrangements etc, then Jessica’s Gardens will need to be notified no later than one month prior to the wedding date. Anything added after this date will be invoiced separately and will need to be paid before the wedding date/arranged delivery date.
5. Jessica’s Gardens cannot guarantee any varieties of flowers, but we will try our upmost to create floral arrangements using any specific flowers you desire, provided they are in season. We are governed by nature and typically erratic English weather, and so we reserve the right to make some substitutions.
6. You will need clean buckets or vases to collect your flowers in. You may borrow ours, but these will need to be returned the following week undamaged and in the condition you received them in (clean!).
7. We will take photos of the flowers and arrangements, but these will not be used on social media or any marketing prior to your wedding date. We will not include any names or tags, if you do not want to be mentioned.
8. Any containers hired for your wedding will need to be returned in the condition you received them in. There will be a small hire fee of £1.50 per small vase/milkbottle/jar. Containers need to be returned no later than 5 days after your wedding. A date and time will be agreed in writing prior to your wedding day. Collection of items from the venue will be at an additional cost.
9. If you are providing your own containers, these will need to be watertight, clean and in good working condition prior to delivery to me. Items will be left with Jessica’s Gardens at your own risk and Jessica’s Gardens will not take any responsibility for your property. Containers should be delivered to me 7-10 days prior to your wedding date. If the containers received by Jessica’s Gardens are found not to be clean, then a cleaning surcharge of £5 per item will be invoiced and payable prior to your wedding flowers.
10. If providing your own containers, please be sure they are the equivalent size to those which your quotation is based. If in doubt, please double check with me. Jessica’s Gardens reserves the right to charge an additional fee if larger arrangements are needed to fit the supplied containers.
11. All flowers provided are for ornamental purposes ONLY. For the purpose of safety, all flowers should be considered toxic and potentially harmful if consumed and appropriate medical attention should be sought in this event.
12. Whilst I agree to use my reasonable endeavours to ensure that Jessica’s Gardens is fully operational and error free, I cannot always guarantee this. There are certain situations or events which may occur which are not within my reasonable control. Examples include; sudden ill health, adverse weather conditions, industrial action and/or public disorder, road traffic accident or severe traffic delays, Jessica’s Gardens is unable to access the venue to carry out the services on the times and dates agreed.
13. If I, Jessica Stanbury, am personally unable to complete or deliver to your event due to ill health or circumstances out of my control, then this will be completed by another member of my team.
14. Jessica’s Gardens cannot accept responsibility for events outside of my control, I can only offer a refund of the monies paid.